VISIT AND LIKE OUR PAGE ON FACEBOOK
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR TWEETS ON TWITTER
SUBSCRIBE TO THE JOOMFREAK RSS FEED
VISIT OUR CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Account Details

Change your name, email, password or permanently delete your account. Change settings

We offer several ways you can get support from our experts: Support ForumKnowledgebaseNewsletter

Your Forum Posts

No posts to display.

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Simple Installation (no quicksart) in Joomla311
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Simple Installation (no quicksart) in Joomla311

Simple Installation (no quicksart) in Joomla311 19 Jul 2013 21:33 #2460

I have dowloaded two templates to install in my website. Vihrea and Calla Exteriors. Calla works very well as installed extensions should: upload, install and listo! But when I try to install Vihrea from the exact same directory, in the next moment and using the same site and enviornment, it gives me an error "
Error

There was an error uploading this file to the server.

"

Which is very strange, because it is very straighforward to find it as I just pointed it from my directory. I also tryied downloading the Template again (careful to use 30 file) and had same problem. Any hints on how to solve? (deeply appreiciated by karma!)

• estebanlan
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Simple Installation (no quicksart) in Joomla311 19 Jul 2013 21:37 #2461

I just tryied to decompress and then install from directory. And it worked! Hopefully this will aslo help someone else. Not had time to try the template yet but if it does not work eventually well I well tell, otherwise you can try this method too!
The following user(s) said Thank You: m.freak

• estebanlan
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Simple Installation (no quicksart) in Joomla311 22 Jul 2013 06:38 #2474

Thanke you estebanlan...

• theres no place like joomfreak.com
  • m.freak
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.57 seconds
Friday 19 April 2024

joomfreak is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla Project or Open Source Matters.
The Joomla logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.