VISIT AND LIKE OUR PAGE ON FACEBOOK
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR TWEETS ON TWITTER
SUBSCRIBE TO THE JOOMFREAK RSS FEED
VISIT OUR CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Account Details

Change your name, email, password or permanently delete your account. Change settings

We offer several ways you can get support from our experts: Support ForumKnowledgebaseNewsletter

Your Forum Posts

No posts to display.

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Won't install in 2.5.4 No error message, just does
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Won't install in 2.5.4 No error message, just does

Won't install in 2.5.4 No error message, just does 03 Jun 2012 09:16 #404

jf_texturia-25-quickstart.zip from Upload Package File. Never installs. It starts to upload, gets to 2% and quits. No error message, just never completes. No successful install message and not in Template Manager.

Dying to use it.

Really need some help. Have read every forum entry with "install" in it before starting a new topic.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Re: Won't install in 2.5.4 No error message, just does 04 Jun 2012 05:11 #411

Could you explain your problem more clearly? Did you install quickstart in backend of joomla? Quickstart is full version with joomla code + template + database example.
  • mars

Re: Won't install in 2.5.4 No error message, just does 05 Jun 2012 00:55 #415

Hi, I installed XXAMP control panel, then Joomla 2.5.4, then the Texturia template for 2.5.4. Do I understand I should have skipped the Joomla install and the Template quickstart was all I needed? Then I never would have accessed Extension Manager? I installed the template through the Extension Manager, then looked for it in Template Manager? Obviously completely new to all this.

Thanks so much for your help.

Re: Won't install in 2.5.4 No error message, just does 06 Jun 2012 06:15 #420

yes, so you should download template only, doesn't use quickstart.
  • mars
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.70 seconds
Friday 03 May 2024

joomfreak is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla Project or Open Source Matters.
The Joomla logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.