VISIT AND LIKE OUR PAGE ON FACEBOOK
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR TWEETS ON TWITTER
SUBSCRIBE TO THE JOOMFREAK RSS FEED
CHECK OUT OUR PAGE ON GOOGLE +
VISIT OUR CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Account Details

Change your name, email, password or permanently delete your account. Change settings

We offer several ways you can get support from our experts: Support ForumKnowledgebaseNewsletter

Your Forum Posts

No posts to display.

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Joomla 3.3.6 problems- slideshow & bottom module
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Joomla 3.3.6 problems- slideshow & bottom module

Joomla 3.3.6 problems- slideshow & bottom module 27 Jan 2015 09:43 #6169

Hello,

I had a beautiful site with your template JFTexturia! Thanks for that! My host upgraded php and then it was a mess.
Ok, I started from scratch now. Installed Joomla 3.3.6 and your quickstart (I havae done several different installations and every imaginable version of install and upload, no luck yet) and I can not upload images to BT slideshow PRO. The other thing is with bottom module. It looks fine untill I try to change pictures in it- then it starts from the center of the page. Same reaction has Joomfreak image in the bottom of the page. I have tried all possible changes provided in this and other forums and topics- no luck.
My question is JF Texturia compatible with Joomla 3.3.6? Should I install lower version of Joomla and then quickstart or should I install Joomla and use just template not quickstart?
Any suggestion how I could use JF Texturia on my site again, are welcome!

Thanks in advance!

• pirtspek
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Joomla 3.3.6 problems- slideshow & bottom module 28 Jan 2015 02:55 #6173

Hello,
You should install JF_TEXTURIA-30-QUICKSTART version then update to Joomla! 3.3.6 from back-end.

Thank you for using our template!

joomfreak

• isupport

Re: Joomla 3.3.6 problems- slideshow & bottom module 29 Jan 2015 12:26 #6180

Ok, tried that. (Joomla 2.x install caused errors because of php 5.5 probably) So I installed Joomla 3.1.5- the lowest I could find. And JF Texturia Quickstart 3.0. Still slideshow (BT Slideshow PRO) does not upload images- HTTP error. Any suggestions what to change?

• pirtspek
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Joomla 3.3.6 problems- slideshow & bottom module 30 Jan 2015 03:10 #6182

Hi, please try again with set permission for directory and sub of this directory: modules/mod_btslideshow_pro is 755. If it still fail you can ask support from here : bowthemes.com/bt-slideshow/

joomfreak

• isupport
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.52 seconds

joomfreak is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla Project or Open Source Matters.
The Joomla logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.