VISIT AND LIKE OUR PAGE ON FACEBOOK
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR TWEETS ON TWITTER
SUBSCRIBE TO THE JOOMFREAK RSS FEED
VISIT OUR CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Account Details

Change your name, email, password or permanently delete your account. Change settings

We offer several ways you can get support from our experts: Support ForumKnowledgebaseNewsletter

Your Forum Posts

No posts to display.

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

500 - JHtmlIcon: :pdf not supported
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: 500 - JHtmlIcon: :pdf not supported

500 - JHtmlIcon: :pdf not supported 19 Jan 2014 18:45 #3699

Hi folks,

I upgraded from Joomla 1.5.10 tonight. I first installed 1.5.26 then used jupdate to bring me up to speed. I downloaded and installed jf-texuria as well (I was using a vanilla template previously). After a few hours of fussing about, I have it presentable. The trouble is as follows:

I have a menu item that links a single article. With a different template, the link works fine. With Texturia, I get the following error: "500 - JHtmlIcon: :pdf not supported."

A little googling and testing shows me the problem lies in the /templates/jf_texturia/html/com_content/article folder. By renaming that folder and refreshing, the link now works.

1. Why?

2. If I leave that folder renamed to article.old, can I expect any unpleasant consequences further down the track?

Thanks,

edit: I have since discovered that this template is causing odd behaviour with images in featured articles. The HTML of the article is fine (verified by viewing the page source) shows the image at its full size, however with Texturia loaded, the image is compressed in a single direction. If I rename the com_content/feature folder, again the problem disappears but so does some of Texturia's pretty formatting. The problem occurs with both FF and Chrome.
Last Edit: 19 Jan 2014 18:59 by srodden.

• srodden
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: 500 - JHtmlIcon: :pdf not supported 20 Jan 2014 14:07 #3700

Hello,

what is your web url?
Last Edit: 20 Jan 2014 14:38 by m.freak.

• theres no place like joomfreak.com
  • m.freak
  • Platinum Boarder

Re: 500 - JHtmlIcon: :pdf not supported 20 Jan 2014 15:18 #3705

The URL is southernarmada.org/index.php

You can see the squished image on the front page. I've got the 'article' folder renamed at the moment so the "About SA" link at the top is working.

• srodden
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: 500 - JHtmlIcon: :pdf not supported 21 Jan 2014 14:11 #3708

To check error i need to see this erro message...

if you want to delete image width then go to : /templates/jf_texturia/css/template.css, on line: 1007 delete "width:278px;"

• theres no place like joomfreak.com
  • m.freak
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.73 seconds
Friday 26 April 2024

joomfreak is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla Project or Open Source Matters.
The Joomla logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.