VISIT AND LIKE OUR PAGE ON FACEBOOK
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR TWEETS ON TWITTER
SUBSCRIBE TO THE JOOMFREAK RSS FEED
VISIT OUR CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Account Details

Change your name, email, password or permanently delete your account. Change settings

We offer several ways you can get support from our experts: Support ForumKnowledgebaseNewsletter

Your Forum Posts

No posts to display.

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Quickstart Version for php 7.2.10?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Quickstart Version for php 7.2.10?

Quickstart Version for php 7.2.10? 24 Feb 2019 23:22 #11426

Dear joomfreak support,

I tried to use the JF Taman "Quickstart template version" with a local hostet MAMP Server which is running the PHP Version 7.2.10.

Seems to be impossible to install that version without cracking the template. During the installation there was a warning message which told the user that the import to a much higher PHP version might cause an error.

Is there a chance to get a newer "Quickstart Version" which is compatible with the current PHP 7.2.10+ and Joomla 3.9.3 Version?

The template absolutely rocks and I'd love to have all that content installed to understand how it works in a much more easy way.

Hope to hear from you soon - best regards!

• fuchikoma
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Quickstart Version for php 7.2.10? 01 Apr 2019 09:51 #11472

Hi fuchikoma,
We are upgrading all of our Joomla 3 templates to make sure it work on PHP 7.x. Please wait till end of April for next version of JoomFreak teamplate.

Thank you for using our template.

joomfreak

• isupport

Re: Quickstart Version for php 7.2.10? 24 Apr 2019 02:20 #11501

Hey, Good news for you.

We have upgraded all our Joomla 3 templates to make them work with latest Joomla (3.9.5 at the moment) and PHP 7.x
Please feel free to download the files and start your website.

joomfreak

• isupport

Re: Quickstart Version for php 7.2.10? 29 Aug 2019 22:42 #11795

Dear joomfreak support!

Where can I found / from where can i download the updated templates? If I open the following URL (www.joomfreak.com/free-downloads/free-te...ckstart/details.html) I can see that the added date of ZIP is 2014.

I have downloadad it and tried it (JF Taman Joomla 3 Quickstart) but some page have errors because the version of PHP of my host is 7.3.7. I would love to try the updated version but I can not find it anywhere.

Thanks,
Cory

• Cory19
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Quickstart Version for php 7.2.10? 30 Aug 2019 02:43 #11797

Can you please send me the screenshot of error? I checked the quickstart in php version 7.2.9 and look good.

joomfreak

• isupport

Re: Quickstart Version for php 7.2.10? 02 Sep 2019 15:39 #11802

Dear Support,

I attached the screenshots of errors. And when I leave a comment then I can see that there is a comment but I can not see the comment text. I also attached a screenshot of this.
Attachments:
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.
  • Attachment This image is hidden for guests. Please log in or register to see it.

• Cory19
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 1.01 seconds
Friday 29 March 2024

joomfreak is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla Project or Open Source Matters.
The Joomla logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.