VISIT AND LIKE OUR PAGE ON FACEBOOK
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR TWEETS ON TWITTER
SUBSCRIBE TO THE JOOMFREAK RSS FEED
VISIT OUR CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Account Details

Change your name, email, password or permanently delete your account. Change settings

We offer several ways you can get support from our experts: Support ForumKnowledgebaseNewsletter

Your Forum Posts

No posts to display.

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

1 problem "show you are here" and 1 necessity
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: 1 problem "show you are here" and 1 necessity

1 problem "show you are here" and 1 necessity 22 Apr 2016 16:47 #8677

First problem: Breadcrumbs module is published, but I need to display it on the site.
Position-2 is not from taman template so what position must I choose to see it?

And now the tricky question:
Every main category has to have an full width image displayed. Height is between 80 and 100 px and width full page (like the slideshow). I thaught it's best to use the showcase for it but I must create for each main menu category a different showcase copy.....
Is there another way? Did someone else had this question? If so, is there a module that can be integrated in this template?

Thanks in advance.

Re: 1 problem "show you are here" and 1 necessity 25 Apr 2016 03:44 #8684

Position-2 is not from taman template so what position must I choose to see it?

You can add this position to taman template where you want to display.
Every main category has to have an full width image displayed. Height is between 80 and 100 px and width full page (like the slideshow).

I think you must create for each main menu category a different showcase module.

Thank you for using our template!

joomfreak

• isupport

Re: 1 problem "show you are here" and 1 necessity 26 Apr 2016 01:30 #8689

I think you must create for each main menu category a different showcase module.

First of all thanks for the reply.
Now my problem is..... I did this already, but, I need to put a background image to each showcase module, and, of course, it's displayed in a div witch has custom height and width..... where I find that div is my mistery.....
Where is the module defined? Is the default showcase module from joomla, or a custom one?
Where are the settings for background image?
And no, I'm not referring to template.css..... That background url has been removed a long time ago, for the default #FFF colour..... From the back-end->modules->page1showcase I can "Select a Background-Image" and that's where I can see it only partialy (auto-resized). If I add text on many lines, it is displayed correctly, considering it has a repeat-x somewhere..... which I must exclude it also.... if I find the right file to edit. )

Re: 1 problem "show you are here" and 1 necessity 27 Apr 2016 06:49 #8705

Anyone? Nothing? Please help guys.....

Re: 1 problem "show you are here" and 1 necessity 27 Apr 2016 18:20 #8712

This is an example of my problem.....

www.ecler-romania.ro/index.php/en/despre-noi.

On this page, the picture from showcase is displayed only in a custom width+height div....
.jf-grid-12 {width: 1200px;}

I need to display that image on the entire showcase..... the same as the background url but, I need to use the Select a background image option, because, on each page, I will have another background image.....

How can I do this? Please is really important.....
Thanks in advance.

Re: 1 problem "show you are here" and 1 necessity 28 Apr 2016 03:20 #8715

You mean you want to use background image instead of image and height is between 80 and 100 px and width full page?
Can you please send me the super admin access via private message system?

joomfreak

• isupport
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.93 seconds
Thursday 25 April 2024

joomfreak is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla Project or Open Source Matters.
The Joomla logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.