The reCaptcha plugin doesn't seem to work when using the Salina template. Can anyone give me pointers into how to get this working.
I followed the normal proceedure of :
1. Extensions > Plugin Manager and find the Captcha - ReCaptcha plugin + Enabled + Enter both keys
2. Global configuration > Default Captcha > Captcha - ReCaptcha
3. Log in your Joomla admin panel
4. Go to Components > K2 > Parameters > Comments
5. Open Comments tab and set “Active reCaptcha” to Yes
6. Open Advanced tab, go to the Anti-Spam section and paste the previously obtained public and private keys
The ReCaptcha doesn't even appear in the page source.
I managed to get reCaptcha to show on Blog comments (I think it was because I was working on my offline localhost and when I made the site live it works) but it still doesn't display anything on the Simple Contact module.
I haven't checked on user login.
joomfreak is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla Project or Open Source Matters.
The Joomla logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.