1) i installed the joomla336 installationfiles to /public_html/mydomain.com
2) i made the basic config (Sitename, MySQL, Admin etc.)
3) I installed the jf taman template
4) i copied the jf taman quickinstallationfiles (v3) to /public_html/mydomain.ch/jf_taman
5) i made a chmod 777 to /public_html/mydommain.com/configuration.php
6) i started mydomain.com/jf_taman/installation/
7) the restore of the DB says: successfull ....
Now everythink works, but only on mydomain.com/jf_taman not on mydomain.com. What do i wrong ? Why is the Installation only running in the subdirectory (jf_taman) ?
1. Unzip quickstart to your local PC and upload to remote
2. In your browser type the url where you copied the quickstart files followed by „/installation“
3. Set configuration.php to chmod „777“ (set it back to 444 when installation is finished!)
4. Follow the installation instructions and check the folder permissions
5. Insert your site database info and restore quickstart sql backup
6. Insert your site title, personal information email etc.
7. Insert your administrator username, password & email
8. Finish installation and remove „installation“ directory
9. You are done =) you can now call the site url
joomfreak is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla Project or Open Source Matters.
The Joomla logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.