TOPIC: Menu dopdown does not work, Slideshow looses arrow
Menu dopdown does not work, Slideshow looses arrow
04 Mar 2014 20:12 #4172
first of all my compliments for this really nice template.
I got some questions with the template:
- Menue dropdown: When I shrink the layout, the menue switches over to an dropdown. But when I am in the first or second link, the dropdown does not work, the last link ("kontakt") works fine.
- When I shrink the layout, the arrows in the slideshow get lost and the pictures cannot be navigated, it would be nice if at least an press left o right of the pictures will switch them
- How do I replace the logo in the upper left corner with my own?
- How do I hide "linked in" and "twitter" buttons, I don´t have an account?
Re: Menu dopdown does not work, Slideshow looses arrow
21 Mar 2014 12:28 #4321
Have you found a solution to the problem of the menu?
I saw, in particular:
- If I'm NOT logged in, even if there is slideshow, the problem does not occur
- If I am logged in, but there is NO slideshow, the problem does not occur
- If I am logged in as SuperUser (or other user levels high, for example: Administrator, Publisher, Editor ...) and there is slideshow, the problem occur
- If I am logged in as Registred User the problem does not occur
- The problem occurs only with Joomla 3.2, but not with Joomla 2.5
joomfreak is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla Project or Open Source Matters.
The Joomla logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.