I'm new about joomla and all its stuff.
So, I've some problem on create "k2 portfolio menu" like the one on the demo on Jf Creativia template, with the preview images matrix.
Do you know some tutorial or procedure to make it?
The installation steps are as follows quickstart package.
1. download quickstart
2. Unzip quickstart to your local PC and upload to remote
3. Insert your info site database backup and restore sql quickstart
4. Insert your site title, email etc personal information.
5. Insert your administrator username, password & email
6. Finish installation and remove the "installation" directory
7. You are done. you can now call the site url
joomfreak is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla Project or Open Source Matters.
The Joomla logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.