VISIT AND LIKE OUR PAGE ON FACEBOOK
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR TWEETS ON TWITTER
SUBSCRIBE TO THE JOOMFREAK RSS FEED
VISIT OUR CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Account Details

Change your name, email, password or permanently delete your account. Change settings

We offer several ways you can get support from our experts: Support ForumKnowledgebaseNewsletter

Your Forum Posts

No posts to display.

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Joomla 3.3.6 problems- slideshow & bottom module
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Joomla 3.3.6 problems- slideshow & bottom module

Joomla 3.3.6 problems- slideshow & bottom module 27 Jan 2015 09:43 #6169

Hello,

I had a beautiful site with your template JFTexturia! Thanks for that! My host upgraded php and then it was a mess.
Ok, I started from scratch now. Installed Joomla 3.3.6 and your quickstart (I havae done several different installations and every imaginable version of install and upload, no luck yet) and I can not upload images to BT slideshow PRO. The other thing is with bottom module. It looks fine untill I try to change pictures in it- then it starts from the center of the page. Same reaction has Joomfreak image in the bottom of the page. I have tried all possible changes provided in this and other forums and topics- no luck.
My question is JF Texturia compatible with Joomla 3.3.6? Should I install lower version of Joomla and then quickstart or should I install Joomla and use just template not quickstart?
Any suggestion how I could use JF Texturia on my site again, are welcome!

Thanks in advance!

• pirtspek
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Joomla 3.3.6 problems- slideshow & bottom module 28 Jan 2015 02:55 #6173

Hello,
You should install JF_TEXTURIA-30-QUICKSTART version then update to Joomla! 3.3.6 from back-end.

Thank you for using our template!

joomfreak

• isupport

Re: Joomla 3.3.6 problems- slideshow & bottom module 29 Jan 2015 12:26 #6180

Ok, tried that. (Joomla 2.x install caused errors because of php 5.5 probably) So I installed Joomla 3.1.5- the lowest I could find. And JF Texturia Quickstart 3.0. Still slideshow (BT Slideshow PRO) does not upload images- HTTP error. Any suggestions what to change?

• pirtspek
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Joomla 3.3.6 problems- slideshow & bottom module 30 Jan 2015 03:10 #6182

Hi, please try again with set permission for directory and sub of this directory: modules/mod_btslideshow_pro is 755. If it still fail you can ask support from here : bowthemes.com/bt-slideshow/

joomfreak

• isupport
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.67 seconds
Thursday 18 April 2024

joomfreak is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla Project or Open Source Matters.
The Joomla logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.