VISIT AND LIKE OUR PAGE ON FACEBOOK
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR TWEETS ON TWITTER
SUBSCRIBE TO THE JOOMFREAK RSS FEED
VISIT OUR CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Account Details

Change your name, email, password or permanently delete your account. Change settings

We offer several ways you can get support from our experts: Support ForumKnowledgebaseNewsletter

Your Forum Posts

No posts to display.

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Not compatible with Joomla 3.2.1?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Not compatible with Joomla 3.2.1?

Re: Not compatible with Joomla 3.2.1? 27 Feb 2014 00:03 #4117

I'm experiencing the same problem with the quickstart pack (blank page after upgrading to Joomla! 3.2.2) but with a slight difference:

I can succesfully upgrade to the latest version via FTP, the website works normally in the front end and I can browse all the menu features in the back end EXCEPT the control panel.
When I click the control panel voice in the system menu I get a blank page.

I noticed this problem is related only to the page MYWEBSITE/administrator/index.php, all the other pages in the administrator directory work normally. This means that even if my website's back end gets stuck after upgrading the CMS, I can still access it via another administrator page, for example logging in at MYWEBSITE/administrator/index.php?option=com_admin&view=sysinfo

Hope this can somehow help to understand where the problem lies.

• pintame
  • Junior Boarder

Re: Not compatible with Joomla 3.2.1? 17 Mar 2014 17:46 #4275

Any help on this yet ?

• dsidigits
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: Not compatible with Joomla 3.2.1? 25 Mar 2014 19:07 #4344

Check out this solution: www.joomfreak.com/forum/categories/jooml...ing/page-2.html#4214

Sorry guys, I just posted in the wrong thread
Last Edit: 25 Mar 2014 19:36 by pintame. Reason: Replied in wrong thread

• pintame
  • Junior Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.60 seconds
Thursday 25 April 2024

joomfreak is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla Project or Open Source Matters.
The Joomla logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.