VISIT AND LIKE OUR PAGE ON FACEBOOK
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR TWEETS ON TWITTER
SUBSCRIBE TO THE JOOMFREAK RSS FEED
VISIT OUR CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Account Details

Change your name, email, password or permanently delete your account. Change settings

We offer several ways you can get support from our experts: Support ForumKnowledgebaseNewsletter

Your Forum Posts

No posts to display.

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

4 different questions (problems)
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: 4 different questions (problems)

4 different questions (problems) 30 Mar 2015 15:51 #6456

Hi!! I'm using this template very nice but being a beginner I 'm having some difficulty...

i try to explain all my problem

1) I have done a multilanguage site (works), than i crate a position module (between the logo and the main menu) to show the flags. The problem is that the flags appear attached to the logo and the menu bar moves down. How can i set correctly the css to have simply the flags between the logo and the menu?
(attachment 1: www.dropbox.com/s/wzgzrqmehszmxat/attachment%201.jpg?dl=0 )

2) I changed the background picture of the slideshow simply changing the file inside "images/banner.jpg" but isn't a good solution, because this system don't work when i use multilanguage. I 've read that this is only a background image , how can I do because appears the same for all languages?
(attachment 2 I wish it could see as attachment 1 : www.dropbox.com/s/i42s72roglubp87/attachment%202.png?dl=0)

3) if I click on the logo , open the site in French, why?

4) i changed the marker position on the map, but after some days without I having touched anything for the map does not show it more , but in debug I see that the map is called... what i can do to solve it?
(attachment 3 : www.dropbox.com/s/p04toxefi9azwqh/attachment%203.png?dl=0)

Sorry for the dropbox link but i have problem with the attachment too...

thanks very much!!

• Monrz
  • Fresh Boarder

Re: 4 different questions (problems) 31 Mar 2015 02:56 #6459

1) ... How can i set correctly the css to have simply the flags between the logo and the menu?

Move position module before the menu and add css:

.mod-languages {float: right;}

how can I do because appears the same for all languages?

In the templates/jf_calla-exteriors/index.php file, find and change:

<?php if ($menu->getActive() == $menu->getDefault()) : ?>
<div id="jf-slideshow">

to:

<?php if($this->countModules('slideshow')) : ?>
<div id="jf-slideshow">

3), 4) -> Can you please send me your website url and super admin login to private message?

joomfreak

• isupport

Re: 4 different questions (problems) 25 May 2015 02:49 #6768

Translate problem, You can modify:

<?php echo '<p>Ti interessa sapere qualcosa di più o hai qualche richiesta? Chiamaci oppure invia una mail con il modulo sottostante.</p>'; ?>
<?php echo '<h3>Inviaci un messaggio</h3>'; ?>
<?php echo '<span class="star">Tutti i campi contrassegnati con (*) devono essere compilati.</span>'; ?>

to:

<?php echo '<p>'. JText::_('COM_CONTACT_KNOW_MORE').'</p>'; ?>
<?php echo '<h3>'. JText::_('COM_CONTACT_SEND_US_MESSAGE').'</h3>'; ?>
<?php echo '<span class="star">'. JText::_('COM_CONTACT_REQUIRED_FIELD').'</span>'; ?>

Then from backend, create a New Override: Extensions -> Language Manager -> Overrides for each language. For example, in the string:
COM_CONTACT_KNOW_MORE="Ti interessa sapere qualcosa di più o hai qualche richiesta? Chiamaci oppure invia una mail con il modulo sottostante."
'COM_CONTACT_KNOW_MORE' is the constant and 'Ti interessa sapere qualcosa di più o hai qualche richiesta? Chiamaci oppure invia una mail con il modulo sottostante.' is the value.

joomfreak

• isupport
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.70 seconds
Friday 19 April 2024

joomfreak is not affiliated with or endorsed by the Joomla Project or Open Source Matters.
The Joomla logo is used under a limited license granted by Open Source Matters the trademark holder in the United States and other countries.